Are you looking for a bite on the go made with all-natural ingredients? Well, you’re at the right place! These energy crackers are super easy to prepare, and they are the perfect snack for your busy days!
5 min 15 min 20 min |
PORTION: 24 crackers
FOR THE CRACKERS
1/2 cup of chopped almonds
1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
2 tbsp. of chia seeds
1 tbsp. of sesame seeds
2/3 cup of steel cut oat
1/3 cup of minced dried apricot
1 pinch of salt
FOR THE SYRUP
2 tbsp. of coconut oil
1/3 cup of maple syrup
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, stir in all the ingredients “FOR THE CRACKERS” and keep aside.
- In another bowl, add the coconut oil and the maple syrup. Microwave for 2 minutes at high intensity. Add the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Pour the warm syrup over the dry ingredients and mix a couple times until everything is well combined.
- On a baking tray covered with parchment paper, spread evenly the cracker mixture.
- Bake at the center of the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once baked, take the crackers out of the oven and let them rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Using a knife, create 24 even crackers.
- Keep at room temperature in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
Sacha, 28 years old, I live in Vancouver. My creativity is my biggest asset. I am passionate about beauty, fashion, graphic design, and cooking #WithAGlassOfWine. I like to move, hike and explore the outside world. I see every day as a new chance to learn more. #LiveAndLearn