Ya know those winter evenings where you feel like cocooning. It’s super cold outside, warm inside and to add some #sparks you light up a couple candles in every room of your home. Aahhhh such comfort. While writing these lines I just feel like putting on my pajamas and recreate the ambiance.
Here is a super easy DIY that will reuse your overload of Masson jars by creating DIY Masson jar candle holder so #pinterestcute .
- Wash and dry your Masson jar.
- With the green tape, create a pattern and apply it to your Masson jar where you wish to keep transparency.
- In a well-aired space, spread down newspaper on your workspace and gently spray paint your jar, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Let dry your jar for about 1 h or until the paint is completely dry.
- Gently take off the green take.
- Your mason jar is ready to use. If you want to add more decoration you can simply add a ribbon or a nice cord to your jar’s rim.
It’s possible that some paint might have slipped under your pattern. You can easily clean the excess by scratching the paint with a toothpick.