DIY CHAMPAGNE GLASS
I am a little bit addicted to kitchen stuff. I always want to buy a bunch, but each time I end up at the cash register, I turn around and leave everything in the store. Why? Yeah, I might be a little cheap! I have a hard time consuming without thinking about my bank account #Weak. Mostly when I know I can make it myself. Here is a DIY to pimp your champagne glass for your next party #uhuhuh !!
- 4 vintage champagne glass : 2.00$
- ½ can of gold spray paint : 3.50$
Total cost : 5.50$
Working time : 20 minutes
Waiting time : 1h
YOU WILL NEED:
- 4 tall glass of your choice
- Gold spray paint
- Painter’s tape
- Recycled Newspaper
- Wash the glass with soapy water and let them dry.
- Use the painter’s tape to limit the space you don’t wish to paint.
- On your work surface, spread around the recycled newspaper.
- In a well aired space, spray paint one glass at a time, making sure the paint is evenly applied.
- Let the paint dry for about 1h, or until the paint is dry.
- Delicately pull off the painter’s tape.
Et voilà! You just pimped your beautiful champagne glass for pretty cheap, now it’s time to host a party!
*The glass must be hand washed.
Sacha, 28 years old, I live in Vancouver. My creativity is my biggest asset. I am passionate about beauty, fashion, graphic design, and cooking #WithAGlassOfWine. I like to move, hike and explore the outside world. I see every day as a new chance to learn more. #LiveAndLearn