Thin crust pizza with Genoa salami, vegetable and mozzarella
For the dough
Follow the tortilla bread recipe.
For the pizza
60 ml of pizza sauce
100g of Genoa salami, sliced
1/2 zucchini, thinly sliced
2-3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 tomato, thinly sliced
1/3 cup of corn, frozen or canned
1/3 cup of black olive, chopped
150g of mozzarella, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup of “fields green” salad leaf
1 tbsp. Modena balsamic vinegar drizzle
- Follow the steps to prepare the tortilla bread dough.
- When the dough is ready, preheat your oven at 375F.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out the dough to create a pizza dough of about 25cm x 35 cm of a circumference.
- Place the pizza dough onto an oven pan covered with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread the pizza sauce onto the dough and garnish with all the ingredients “FOR THE PIZZA”, following the order above.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Before serving, top with the salad leaves and add a drizzle of the Modena balsamic vinegar.