One thing we like to do in this house is homemade pizza. I always try to use fresh and seasonal ingredients to garnish my pizza. Here is one, I really enjoyed, it’s fruity, sweet and savory, it was definitely approved by papa and baby Téo !
Pear, prosciutto, salami, goat cheese and brie pizza
For the pizza dough
1 cup lukewarm water
1 tsp. instant yeast
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 cups all purpose flour
For the pizza
2 to 3 tbsp. basil pesto
1 1/2 pear, thinly sliced
50 g sliced prosciutto, chopped
50 g sliced Genoa salami, chopped
70 g goat cheese, crumbled
100 g brie, diced
1 cup baby spinach
1 to 2 tsp. honey
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the « PIZZA DOUGH », respecting the order listed above. Cover your bowl and let the dough rise at room temperature for 1 hour.
** If you are using a bread machine: add all the ingredients for the « PIZZA DOUGH » into the bread machine, respecting the order listed above. Set your machine on “dough”.
- When the dough as risen, preheat your oven at 375F.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough until you obtain a pizza dough of about 35cm x 35cm of circumference.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread the basil pesto onto the dough and then add all the other ingredients for the « PIZZA TOPPING».
- Cook the pizza in the center of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Before serving, add the baby spinach and a drizzle of honey.
- Serve warm.