Want something sweet? These cookies are exactly what you need! I just love them! They are so easy to make… but also too easy to eat! Here is my recipe of coconut, almonds and white chocolate chip cookies.
Coconut, almonds and white chocolate chip cookies
Freezer friendly | To go
For the cookies
1/2 cup of butter
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. of salt
2 cups of unsweetened coconut ribbon (or grated coconut)
1/2 cup of chopped almonds
3/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Cream the butter and add the egg, the brown sugar, and the vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the flour, the baking soda, and the salt until well combined.
- Add the missing ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Using an ice cream spoon, scoop out the dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper to create 12 cookies.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Bake at the center of the oven for 12 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.