Have you ever heard of this super healthy flour? And by that, I mean the coconut flour!
Lately, I have been testing new recipes using the coconut flour from Nutiva. I finally made this blueberry, banana and coconut flour healthy muffin recipe that I love. The recipe is made of over 80% all-natural ingredients coming from plant, fruits or vegetable and I owe this high percentage of natural ingredients to the coconut flour!
Everybody loved this recipe, from the little ones to the older ones 😉 !
Let’s get baking! Here is my recipe of blueberry, banana and coconut flour healthy muffins.
Blueberry, banana and coconut flour healthy muffins
Freezer friendly | Vegetarian | To go | Baby friendly
For the muffins
1 cup of coconut flour
1/2 cup of wheat bran
3 tsp. of Chia seeds
1 tsp. of baking soda
1/2 tsp. of salt
1/2 cup of frozen bananas
1 cup of soy milk
3 tbsp. of vegetable oil
3 tbsp. of maple syrup
2 tsp. of vanilla extract
1 cup of blueberries
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- In a bowl, stir in all the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, mash the bananas into a puree and stir in all the wet ingredients, except the blueberries.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Add the blueberries and mix a couple times.
- Using a cupcake tray lined with parchment-paper divide the dough into 12 muffins.
- Bake at the center of the oven for 25 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown and cooked in the center.