I invested a lot of time and effort in creating a vegan pie crust, that would satisfy me. It’s a very quick and easy recipe to whip up, a must for your vegan pie.
Vegan pie crust
2 pie crusts
Freezer friendly | Vegan | Cheap
For the pie crust
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup coconut oil, room temperature
7 tbsp. iced water
- In a bowl, mix the flour and the salt together. Add the coconut oil and mix the batter with your hands to break all the crumbs.
- Add the iced water and mix the batter with a wooden spoon, until you obtain a ball of dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough in half. On a floured surface, roll out each ball of dough until you obtain the desired thickness.
- Voilà ! Your pie crust is ready to be used.
Merci Sacha, je vais l’essayer.
Fait plaisir! Merci à toi de nous lire!