The title says it all! When you will have a bit of this barbecued pizza in your mouth, you will understand it all. It’s a mix of sweet, salty and smoky flavor all at the same time. I mean what else can you ask for?
Strawberry, marshmallow, peanut butter & nutella pizza on the bbq
3 small pizzas
For the pizza
Tortilla bread recipe
1 1/2 cup small marshmallows
1 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
3 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
3 tbsp. Nutella
- Follow the instruction for the dough from the tortilla bread recipe.
- Preheat the BBQ, setting the burners to medium.
- Divide the tortilla dough into 3 balls, and roll out the dough to create small pizzas.
- Place the 3 pizzas crust directly on the grill.
- Cook the pizzas crust on each side for about 2 minutes, keeping the lid of the BBQ open.
- Take the pizzas out of the BBQ
- Spread the crunchy peanut butter on the pizzas, then add the Nutella, the marshmallows and the strawberries.
- Place the 3 garnished pizzas directly on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, keeping the lid open.
- Slice and serve warm!
The pizza is better when served warm. I do not recommend keeping them overnight.