It was one of those evenings, we all felt like eating something sweet, but we also felt super lazy. You know, you’re on your couch, laying as flat as a crepe. Yeah, that kind of evening. I created this super simple and quick recipe of skor bits rice krispies squares with a chocolate drizzle. I might have had too many pieces, but it was so satisfying!
Skor bits rice krispies squares with a chocolate drizzle
For the rice krispies
1 package of marshmallow (250g)
5 tbs. of butter
1 tbs. of vanilla extract
2/3 cup of Skor bits
6 cup rice krispies
For the chocolate
1/3 cup of dark chocolate
2 tbsp. of 15% cream
- In a large pot over medium heat, slowly melt the marshmallows and the butter, stir frequently.
- Once the marshmallows are melted, add the vanilla and the skor bits. Mix a couple times.
- In a large bowl, add the rice krispies and the marshmallows. Mix until the rice krispies are evenly coated with marshmallow.
- In a large buttered pan, pressed down the rice krispies using a lightly buttered spatula.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat all the ingredients “FOR THE CHOCOLATE” for about 20 to 30 seconds. Stir until well combined.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the rice krispies. Cut in into bars and enjoy!